About Me

My photo
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
We each have our own blog but share the link... "On Traq" is Quinton's and Trace Angel is... Tracey's!!! We are parents of 3 lively kids who provide hours of entertainment and anecdotes. Quinton owns Samtraq Motor World which is a mechanical workshop in Waterfall, and Tracey spends most of her time languishing beside a river in Egypt!! Actually, Tracey works at Hillcrest Toyota as Receptionist and after hours is a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

TraceAngel

I have some of the most incredible and incredibly talented friends. Vanessa Davies designed the TraceAngel logo my blog is now sporting. She has her own Design company along with a WHOLE bunch of other stuff. I admire her creativity, energy, enthusiasm and humour (especially when she accidentally sends Red Bull to school with her daughter!!!)

To all my friends, (and I'm blessed to have MANY) Thanks for putting up with my ramblings, rants, moods, nuttiness, hysterics and tears. You are wonderful. MWAH XXXXX

No comments: